Carrying the Truth of San Leandro Youth

The Cargo

Carrying the Truth of San Leandro Youth

The Cargo

Carrying the Truth of San Leandro Youth

The Cargo

12/11/23

Good morning, Pirates! Today is Monday, December 11th, 2023, and these are your daily announcements from the Leadership team. On today’s menu, there will be: Just Like Popeyes Chicken Sandwiches, Cheeseburgers with Potato Chips, Pot Stickers, Orange Chicken with Rice and Pesto Pizza.
Remember, breakfast, lunch and supper is served daily and free for all students.

Hey Pirates! ID cards are required to be visible at all times while you are on campus! You must have an ID visible! If you need a lanyard, come to the AP office at Main campus or the front office at FTK. Thank you for helping us keep the Pirate ship safe!
Remember, the first 10 minutes of lunch is for you to decide if you will eat at the main campus or FTK. After 10 minutes, there is NO movement between campuses!

Support the Business Academy and show your school spirit this week! BA will be holding a Photo Booth for those interested! You can purchase printed photos starting at $3. Join us at the quad this week during lunch!!!!
This is the last week of The Giving Tree. Please, if you can donate a dollar to your 3rd period teacher and help Davis Street Community Center it would be amazing!! Help your community and donate a dollar or more if you would like. Collection will end this Friday, December 15th!

Did you fill out an interest form for the Spring 2024 American Sign Language Dual Enrollment course? If yes, please check your email for information regarding next steps. Visit the College and Career Center for any questions!

Sophomores! The ROP Tour will be happening on tomorrow, December 12th. If you signed up to attend, please check your email to see if you will be attending the morning or afternoon tour! Visit the College and Career Center for any questions.

K-Pop Club is hosting a photocard decorating event during this week’s meeting— Thursday at lunch, in room 217. Feel free to bring any stickers and tapes to share, and have a fun time!!!

NO SPORTS ANNOUNCEMENTS TODAY.

AND WITH THAT, HAVE A GREAT DAY PIRATES ARGHHH!